Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkins

We carved pumpkins last night. It was fun to just sit on the kitchen floor together and have time to talk with no other interuptions. I always do an easy design but Brian of course loves the challenge.

Here is mine...


And here is Brian's...




And I think this is funny because when we put them on the porch his is behind mine...so it looks like my poor little pumpkin is scared of his :)



I just love holidays!!! I can't wait for Christmas, to decorate the tree and put lights on the house :) Fun fun!!!

3 comments:

Christi said...

I so like yours better!

Kalia said...

I like them both, they are awesome!

Leigh This Way said...

Cute! Your pumpkin looks like the tow truck from Cars that Larry the Cable Guy did the voice for. Wasn't he called tomater or something like that??