Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I...

i am: tired
i know: i have an awesome family
i want: to decorate for Christmas already
i have: to lose some weight
i hate: being wrong
i miss: my grandparents
i feel: like I need some chocolate
i hear: sales people talking on phone
i smell: nothing really
i crave: a piece of the homemade cheesecake with strawberries on top that I made last night
i search: google when I want to know something
i love: being an aunt to spoil the kids and then send them home :)
i care: usually to much
i always: try to plan everything
i believe: I should be more laid back
i sing: in the car
i write: when I need to get thoughts out
i lose: my temper sometimes
i win: never...I don't ever win anything.
i never: give up
i listen: to most anyone that needs to talk
i am scared: of being alone in an empty house, disappointing people
i need: to be hugged everyday
i am happy about: everything I have been blessed with.
i tag: Mary Beth, Christi, Kalia, Ashley

4 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

I know how you feel about wanting to go ahead and decorate for Christmas. Preston and I bought a big tree last year from Target the day after Christmas but I don't know if we'll even put it up this year since of my knee surgery and because we'll be gone half of december visiting family. I might just put up the baby one that I bought last year. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

me too

Kalia said...

That was cool, cause I felt you through the entire tag! Really neat! Love ya! Love, Kalia

Libbi said...

You are such a sweetheart and you always have been...try not to worry about disappointing anyone but yourself and Heavenly father...the rest of us just love you. period.