Monday, December 22, 2008

Very Special Parents

Happy 30th Anniversary Mom & Dad!!
I love how much my parents love eachother.
This pic is from Rachel and Benjamins wedding. My mom had finished chemo and radiation and her hair was finally starting to grow out. My dad was a wonderful example of how a man should love a woman when she was going through the cancer treatments. My mom is so strong and always had a positive attitude. I am very grateful that my parents are sealed in the temple and that they are such great examples to us.


.
Oh the memories when we used to think that my dad was so silly but he has always been proud of his children.
My mom has always been there for me through EVERYTHING!! I couldn't be more blessed!


And look what great kids they have!!
Happy Anniversary!!!

6 comments:

JoEllen said...

Kika -

It's not nice to make your momma cry while she is at work!

I love you, girl.

Kalia said...

Haappyyy Anniversary, ya'll old farts!!! (Just Kidding, about the old farts, not the HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!)!! Love, Kalia

Anonymous said...

sooo sweet - I love your parents!!!

Leigh This Way said...

I look absolutly horrid in that last pic. I wish that I could have posted the video that I made for them but it wouldn't work. =(

Becky said...

I'm sorry to hear about your mom getting sick, but I'm so glad that she got through it! That's awesome stuff!

That last picture is so great, all five of you!

Libbi said...

what a sweet sweet post and you do have awesome parents!! (and they have awesome children!!)