Monday, December 8, 2008

2008 Pics

We went and had our pictures taken. Here are the ones that I bought.

Here is our family picture. We had one more baby since last year :)


I do have to say that we weren't real happy with our photographer.


Last years pic was way better!!

our pic 2007


This pic is just so cute. I know all the girls aren't smiling but it's still adorable!!

Me and my girls :)

Below are the pics of Brian and me.


This one I just love. Yes it is in Black and white.



The below pics I scanned in with our scanner so just keep in mind that the glares are not on the real prints.











Our Christmas Cards:



3 comments:

Christi said...

I love all your pictures! And I love those black and white Christmas cards! Do I get one?!

Leigh This Way said...

Your right that the family pic from last year was so much better. At least we've learned our lesson now to request certain photographers to asvoid this next year.
Your pics turned our really good. I like them. And the one with all the girls is just adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I love the family pictures.
Man, Abigail made me think that the pics were going to be hidious but y'all still look great!
I love your shirt in the pics of you and Brian