Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Decorations

Okay, so it's been a really long time since I posted. Nothing great has really happened. But I'll do a couple posts now. First things first.
I LOVE Christmas and the lights. So here are a few pics of our home all lit up.

I know there is a dark place on the one side of the house but for some reason who ever did the bushes didn't plant one more on that side. There is a little tree there but my lights for it burnt out and I haven't had the chance to get some more.



Here is our beautiful REAL tree!! I don't like fake ones. I suck it up and save a little to be able to get a real one. They usually cost $60-$80. But I love real trees!



3 comments:

Christi said...

Your house looks so adorable all lit up! I got icicle lights this year too, but I haven't had the chance to put them up yet. Since you're obviously a pro...

Leigh This Way said...

The house looks great. I do miss having a real tree but its not practical for us to have one, not to mention we save a bunch of money because we can use the tree for years.

Anonymous said...

I Love your lights and decorations. It looks so beautiful