Thursday, March 18, 2010

Week 1 Weigh In

Okay, Week 1 results:
I worked out 6 out of 7 days. I ate kinda what I wanted to just tried to eat smaller protions. I tried to get some rest. I was dying my first few days of workouts but feel much better now. I started working out with 2lb handweights (I know it sounds wimpy but it's hard) and now I can use my 5lb weights for almost all of the exercises.
Here are the results:
Last week I weighed 143.7lbs
My current weight is: 140.4
My total weight loss this week is 3.3lbs
YAY!!! I'm sure that alot of it has to do with the fact that I put down the soft drinks and am drinking water ALOT. But I'm very proud of my 3.3lbs this week! Only 11.7 more to go and i still have 10 weeks!

2 comments:

Leigh This Way said...

Yeah Kika!! I guess i'd better get on it too!

Mary Beth said...

so amazing!!! I wish I could loose some weight but for some reason I'm in a funk. CONGRATS